Insulation products are divided into two types: glass vacuum insulation container and stainless steel vacuum insulation container. The former are commonly used in thermos bottles, insulated lunch boxes, glass liner insulation cups, and the latter are mainly stainless steel insulation cups. Regardless of small mouth, large mouth, portable, desktop type, the purchase methods have similarities, and the specific product is slightly modified according to the specific situation. Here is a brief introduction to the selection of stainless steel thermos and glass thermos.
Stainless steel insulation cups can be identified as follows:
(1) Simple identification method for heat preservation performance: Pour boiling water into the thermos cup and tighten the stopper or cap clockwise for 2-3 minutes, then touch the outer surface of the cup with your hand. In particular, the lower part of the cup is hot, indicating that the product has lost the vacuum degree and cannot achieve a good thermal insulation effect, and the lower part of the insulated cup is always cool. Misunderstanding: Some people use their ears to hear whether there is noisy sound to determine their thermal insulation performance. The ears cannot hear whether it is vacuum.
(2) Sealing performance identification method: After the cup (pot) is filled with water, screw the stopper or the cap in a clockwise direction, and place the cup (pot) flat on the table, and there should be no water seepage; The screw-in and screw-out of the cup mouth should be flexible without gaps. Fill a glass of water upside down for four or five minutes, or shake it a few times to verify the leak.
(3) Identification method of plastic parts: new food-grade plastics Features: small odor, bright surface, no burrs, long service life and not easy to age. The characteristics of ordinary plastic or recycled plastic: large odor, dark color, many burrs, plastic is easy to age and break. This will not only affect the service life, but also the drinking water hygiene.
(4) Simple capacity identification method: The depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the shell, (the difference is 16-18mm) The capacity is consistent with the nominal value. Some domestic brands in order to cut corners and make up for the lack of material, make up the weight Add sand and cement blocks. Myth: Heavier cups (pots) are not necessarily good.
(5) Simple identification method for stainless steel materials: There are many specifications for stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Materials that meet this standard are green products that meet national food-grade standards, and the products are rust-proof. ,preservative. The body color of ordinary stainless steel cups (pots) is white or dark. If you put it in salt water with a concentration of 1% for 24 hours, it will produce rust spots. Some of the elements contained in it are beyond the standard and directly endanger human health.
(6) Appearance identification method of cup. First, see whether the inner and outer bladder surfaces are polished uniformly, whether there are bumps and scratches; second, whether the mouth welding is smooth and consistent, which is related to the feeling of comfort when drinking water; third, whether the internal seal is tight, Whether the plug and the cup match; look at the mouth of the cup, the more round the better.
(7) Check the label and other accessories of the cup. See if the product name, capacity, caliber, manufacturer's name and address, the standard number used, the method of use and the precautions in use are indicated. A quality-conscious manufacturer will strictly comply with the relevant national standards to clearly indicate its product performance.
Customers should also pay attention when selecting products, not only look at the appearance, but also whether their instructions are insulation products. At present, some products are novel and elegant in appearance, which are very similar to thermal insulation products, but they do not have thermal insulation performance. If there is a "wonderful cup", the grass-green cup body, exquisite shape, smooth lines, comfortable feel, the product does not cheat consumers, because its instructions are plain and clear that it can achieve "warm hands in winter, not hot in summer", Consumers can only blame their eyes.
When we purchase glass thermos bottles, we can also use the following identification methods:
Look at the uniform silver coating of the insulated container, it has not fallen off. Unscrew the base, and the vacuum suction port underneath is intact.
的 Precautions when using insulated cups (pots, bottles):
The thermos cup cannot hold fruit juice, milk, green tea or carbonated beverages for a long time, and it should be thoroughly washed with a neutral detergent when using it for the first time.
避免 Avoid collision and impact during use, so as not to damage the cup or plastic, which will cause insulation failure or water leakage. Use appropriate force when tightening the plug, and do not rotate it with excessive force, so as to avoid the failure of the screw. When drinking coffee, tea, or beverages regularly, it is normal for the liner to change color. It can be removed by dipped in toothpaste with a toothbrush.