1. When not in use for a long time, keep the inner container dry.
2. To prevent odors and stains, please clean and dry after use.
3, because the use of dirty water will leave red spots similar to rust, soak it in warm water and add diluted vinegar for 30 minutes, then wash it
Several major identification methods of insulation cups
There are several methods:
1. Simple identification method of vacuum insulation cup performance: Pour boiling water into the insulation cup and tighten the stopper or lid clockwise for 2-3 minutes, and then touch the outer surface of the cup with your hand. The product has lost the degree of vacuum and cannot achieve a good thermal insulation effect.
2. Sealing performance identification method: After adding water to the cup, tighten the stopper and the cap in a clockwise direction, and place the cup flat on the table. There should be no leakage of water; .
3, plastic parts identification method: food-grade new plastics are characterized by low odor, bright surface, no burrs, long life and not easy to age. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by large odor, dark color, many burrs, and plastics are easy to age and break.
4. Simple capacity identification method: The depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the shell, (the difference is 16-18MM) The capacity is consistent with the nominal value. Some inferior insulation cups add sand and cement blocks to the cup to make up for the missing weight. Myth: Heavier cups (pots) are not necessarily good.
5. Simple identification method for stainless steel materials: There are many specifications for stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that the composition of this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Materials that meet this standard are green products that meet national food-grade standards. Products Anti-rust and corrosion resistance. The color of ordinary stainless steel cups appears whitish and dull. If immersed in 1% salt water for 24 hours, rust spots will occur. Some of the elements contained in the cups exceed the standard, which directly endangers human health.